Special Memories Layout
1. Stamp images on any paper (card stock or patterned) of your choice. I used a patterned paper with subtle print; just enough to give the stamp image a background color.
2. Cut out the stamped images and set aside.
3. Trim the patterned paper and position/attach in the middle of the page for layering.
4. May the photo onto another patterned paper and attach on top.
5. Arrange all embellishments according to your preferred style.
6. As shown on this layout, I added more stamping directly onto the layout and then attached the cut out stamped image with a pop dot for added dimension.