Available SuppliesAdditional Supplies:
Scallop circle card and envelope Clearsnap Colorbox Putty Dye Ink
Smooch Spritz: Frosted Grape
Papertrey Ink: Tiny Tag Die
Spellbinders: Circle Scallop Dies
Adhesive: Miracle Tape, Pop Ups: The Paper Studio
1. Dye twine first: Place length of cream twine in a small dish. Spray Smooch Spritz Frosted Grape. Move twine around so it can soak up the Spritz. Take out of dish and let dry on a paper plate. (for a lighter color, spritz with water first)
2. Cut purple and white scallops from card stock. Lightly ink scallop cardbase and white scallop layer.
3. Pierce wholes in purple scallop and thread with purple dyed twine, tie ends in a bow.
4. Stamp mushroom image and emboss. Color with water colors.
5. Die cut tiny tag, stamp and emboss sentiment. Add tag with purple twine.
6. Adhere purple layer to scallop cardbase. Adhere white scallop layer with pop up dots.