Butterfly Happy Birthday
Available SuppliesAdditional Supplies:
Clearsnap Colorbox Espresso Pigment Ink
Clearsnap Colorbox Dye Ink: Putty, Mudslide
Smooch Spritz Caramel Latte
Pattern Paper We R Memory Keepers: Good Day Sunshine Heidi
Papertrey Ink: Rustic Cardstock, Spiral Notebook Die, Edgers #4 Die
Adhesive: Miracle Tape
Pop Ups: The Paper Studio
1. Make crinkle ribbon first. Spritz length of binding with water and spritz with Smooch Spritz to get desired color. Wad up and place in the corner of bag, twist and let set over night. Take it out of bag to finish drying.
2. Make card from card stock. Trim pattern paper to card size, ink edge then distress
3. Die cut spiral notebook shape. Stamp dandelions and ink edges with Putty Dye ink.
4. Stamp butterfly in Mudslide ink, color with markers. Cut out and adhere to spiral notebook with pop up dot
5. Wrap crinkle ribbon around spiral notebook and tie in a bow. Adhere orange button to flower center.
6. Die cut tab from orange cardstock stamp Happy Birthday with Mudslide ink. Adhere to card.
7. Adhere spiral notebook with pop up dots and adhere panel to cardbase.