Available SuppliesAdditional Supplies:
Clearsnap Colorbox Dye Ink Putty and Mudslide
Cardstock Papertrey Ink: Rustic Cream
Pattern Paper: My Mind’s Eye: Lost & Found Union Square
Metal Die: Papertrey Ink: Spiral Notebook Die
Adhesive: Miracle Tape, Pop Ups
1. Make card base from cardstock.
2. Trim pattern paper, stamp text paragraph to cover pattern paper. Distress the edges
3. Die cut spiral notebook. Stamp additional images in Putty then in Mudslide. Stamp off Mudslide once or twice, before stamping.
4. Stamp clock image once in Putty then in Mudslide after stamping off first. Add brass brad and adhere to notebook with pop up dot.
5. Wrap twine around pattern paper and adhere to card base.
6. Adhere notebook to card front with pop up dots.