Gini Williams Cagle
Available SuppliesAdditional Supplies:
Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Dye Mudslide
Clearsnap Smooch Log Cabin
Simple Stories papers: Generations
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies: Nautical Wheeler, Lace Corner Deco D
Tools: Spellbinder’s Grand Calibur, Pfaff Sewing Machine
Adhesives: GlueArts Glue Glider Pro – Perma Tac; U Cut It Dimensional Adhesive
1. Stamp the image twice using the archival ink.
2. Shade the background of one of the images using Honey (center) and Dark Moss (edges).
3. Color the flowers with sponge daubers and Warm Red, Blackberry and Curry.
4. Ink the edges with Dark Brown.
5. Spritz with Log Cabin Smooch.
6. Using the second stamped image, cut out the area to highlight.
7. Ink the background with the Honey.
8. Color the flowers as before.
9. Use U Cut It foam adhesives to raise the round cut-out shape.
10. Add pearls.
11. Ink all pieces of patterned paper using the Dark Brown.