You + Me
Available SuppliesAdditional Supplies:
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Crimson) Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug (Diamonds in the Rough)
Cardstock: Black, Red, White
Designer paper: 7 Gypsies
Embellishments: 7 Gypsies mini clothespin; black grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities (Classic Hearts); paper trimmer
Adhesive: tape runner; foam tape
1. Make a black, top fold card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.
2. Trim red cardstock 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches and emboss with the Diamonds in the Rough embossing folder. Rub the embossed cardstock with Jasmine pigment ink and buff with a paper towel. Trim cardstock to 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches.
3. Trim printed paper to approximately 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches. Mat with black cardstock and attach to center of embossed panel, 1/2 inch from the top.
4. Wrap black grosgrain ribbon around the panel at the center, and secure ribbon on the back. Attach panel to card front.
5. Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock with black archival or dye ink. Trim and mat with black cardstock. Attach to card front with foam tape, as shown.
6. Cut a heart shape from corrugated paper (Gypsy Pack). Spray heart with Crimson glimmer mist. Allow to dry.
7. Glue white mini clothes pin to the heart, and then attach both to the card front with adhesive dots, as shown.
8. Add white cardstock and a strip of the printed paper to the inside of the card.